Natural Health Product Educator
We’re seeking a values- based individual to join our growing Education team as a Natural Health Product Educator in Victoria, BC. This is a part time contract position which involves the development of training materials, public presentations, product education, online webinars and occasional blog requests. Occasional paid for travel opportunities may come up to help out in other parts of Canada if interested.
A TallGrass educator is a resource for account managers and retailers. The educator educates on TallGrass' key supplement brands and provides information above and beyond the standard product knowledge level. You would be part of ongoing monthly Zoom meetings with other educators & offer insights and ideas to support our work together as a team. This role reports to the TallGrass Education Manager.
This is a terrific opportunity for a practitioner looking to grow their practice and/or to add variety to their private consultation career. Our goal is to help promote one another’s businesses while educating the public on natural health & high quality supplements.
About TallGrass Natural Health:
TallGrass Natural Health is the leading omnichannel partner taking care of everything natural brands need to grow sales in Canada. We partner with brands and connect them to Canadian retailers, health care professionals and ecommerce platforms to reach natural consumers. Our mission is to inspire and empower Canadian consumers to take a holistic approach to wellness. As a certified B Corp, TallGrass must continually meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Our current brand partner portfolio includes Botanica, MegaFood, Host Defense, Innate Response, Manuka Health, Gabriel, Zuzu and Naturtint.
Our Core Values
- Celebrate – We work hard, play hard and laugh hard.
- See the big picture – We see, understand and care about the whole process.
- Build community – We nurture our relationships and ourselves.
- Follow through – We honour the trust people place in us.
- Show gratitude – We respect and appreciate everyone's contribution.
- Do good – We care about the health of all people and our planet.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors
- Excellent knowledge about health- from a holistic standpoint
- Passion- ability to convey your passion for natural health when speaking publicly
- Product knowledge- in depth understanding of our supplement brands (with training provided)
- Inspirational- provide informative and inspiring trainings to the public
- Audience engagement- able to reach & successfully engage both retailer and consumer audiences
- Impactful- able to increase sales by providing outstanding seminars & wowing our customers
- Excellent public speaker, teacher/educator with 3 + years of experience
- Designated natural health practitioner or clinician with 3 + years of experience
- Organized & able to work well independently
- Charismatic, friendly & approachable
- Strong communication skills and team oriented
- Natural Health retail experience- (an asset) to be able to address common questions that arise in this industry
- Social media following & business website- an asset
- Passionate about Natural Health Products and the Natural Health Industry
About Your Team
Meet your manager: Charity Parkinson Cl.H., H.N.C., Education Manager
I’m hoping to find an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and engaging speaker who can take charge of an audience and inspire people about natural health and supplements.
Meet your team: Orna Villazan ND, TallGrass Medical Advisor, along with 5 other TallGrass Educators across Canada who have been working with us for years to educate and inspire the public on natural health and high quality supplements.
Interested? Please apply for an interview today!
You are applying for:
Natural Health Product Educator
TallGrass Natural Health