Westburne, a division of Rexel (RXL: Euronext Paris), is a Canadian market leader in energy, lighting, wire and cable, automation and connected network solutions.
Westburne offers competitive compensation packages, and more importantly, opportunities for professional development, growth and satisfaction through active employee development engagement and communications. Further, Westburne offers longer-term opportunities for career advancement tailored to your personal and professional goals. If you want to work in a dynamic team environment, and you excel when being trusted with responsibility then Westburne is the place for you.
The Counter/Warehouse Representative will be responsible for:
- Directly servicing the customer via counter sales
- Processing orders and inquiries
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Confirming stock availability and suggesting alternatives
- Putting away counter stock
- Maintaining the showroom and counter shelves
- Receiving and selecting orders
- Shipping stock
- Maintaining warehouse stock levels
- Keeping the warehouse clean
- Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
- Minimum of one year of related experience
- A valid driver’s license is required
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
You are applying for: