Westburne, a division of Rexel (RXL: Euronext Paris), is a Canadian market leader in energy, lighting, wire and cable, automation and connected network solutions.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our team at our Grande Prairie location.
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales targets
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and key vendors that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers, to ensure profitability.
- Develop strategies to increase sales growth in the existing customer database
- Facilitate industry-leading customer service between project, branch and operational teams
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure you are engaged in the entire sales process
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity and consistently achieve a high level of customer service
- Ensure proactive follow-up with customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of sales experience within the electrical distribution industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven ability to build/maintain productive relationships
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Outstanding communication skills, to communicate effectively with all current and prospective customers on a regular basis
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience with a CRM software an asset
Westburne, a division of Rexel, is the Canadian market leader in the B2B supply of electrical, alternative energy, lighting, wire and cable, automation and connected enterprise solutions. With over 100 locations, we are proud to offer rewarding careers to over 1000 Canadians across the country.
What We Can Offer You
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and ever-changing work environment. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and pension packages, and the opportunity for continued growth across the organization.
Westburne provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Learn more about life at Westburne by visiting lifehere.westburne.ca or our page on LinkedIn.
You are applying for:
Grande Prairie, AB