Westburne, a division of Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., is a leader in electrical product distribution, participating in the commercial, residential, industrial and institutional markets across Canada.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our team at our Stratford branch. If you want to work in a dynamic team environment and you excel when being trusted with responsibility then Westburne is the place for you.
- A competitive compensation;
- Benefits plan; and
- An excellent opportunity for advancement within a growing organization.
As a Branch Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the operations of the branch including sales, warehousing, expenses, budgeting and inventory;
- Implement company procedures;
- Ensure a high level of customer service, responding to customers' needs in an efficient, accurate and professional manner;
- Supervise warehouse personnel;
- Maintain showroom/display area and coordinate customer/supplier functions in conjunction with the sales team (i.e. counter days, product sessions, and barbecues).
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 - 3 years of industrial experience, a college degree in business or equivalent education and experience preferred;
- 2 - 3 years related supervisory and sales experience;
- Computer literacy - AS/400 and MS Office;
- Good product knowledge preferred;
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills in MS Office applications;
- Good mathematical skills.
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
You are applying for: