Westburne, a division of Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., is a leader in electrical product distribution, participating in the commercial, residential, industrial and institutional markets across Canada.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our team at our Barrie branch. If you want to work in a dynamic team environment and you excel when being trusted with responsibility then Westburne is the place for you.
- A competitive compensation;
- Benefits plan; and
- An excellent opportunity for advancement within a growing organization.
- Ensure that all customers’ needs are responded to in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
- Maintain focus towards company policies, procedures and objectives
- Process and maintain project files after receipt of an order including PO Issuance to suppliers
- Maintain and strengthen supplier and customer relationships
- Act as a liaison between customer and suppliers to coordinate all aspects of the Project
- Track, review and process shop drawings for approval/record purposes
- Ensure that delivery schedules are met by expediting and following up on orders
- Track invoices to ensure they are being sent out in a timely manner
- Responsible for tracking change notices from customer and/or supplier
- Maintain and distribute weekly and monthly reports to customer, sales team and management
- Work cooperatively with inside and outside salespeople
- Perform other duties as required within the department
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Accurate and detail-oriented with superior mathematical aptitude
- Customer-Service oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook & Adobe
- Experience with electrical drawings and/or product knowledge would be an asset
Westburne, a division of Rexel, is the market trailblazer in the B2B supply of electrical, alternative energy, lighting, wire and cable, automation and connected enterprise solutions. With over 100 locations, we are proud to offer rewarding careers to over 1000 Canadians across the country.
What We Can Offer You
Westburne is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees enjoy a dynamic and ever-changing work environment. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and pension packages, and the opportunity for continued growth across the organization.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Learn more about life at Westburne by visiting lifehere.westburne.ca or our page on LinkedIn.
You are applying for: