Design Centre Consultant
Interior Design is what we do. Be a part of it.
As a Design Centre Consultant, you understand that customer service is everything. You are ready to put your design training and education to the test! You can work in a fast-paced environment, remain confident under pressure, and treat others with respect. Your schedule allows you to work a schedule that includes Saturdays as required.
Are you ready to join our dynamic team and guide our customers as they create their dream home?
A Day in the life of a Design Centre Consultant:
- Assist the customer in navigating all interior selections and upgrades available to them in their new home
- Provide tours of the Design Centre to prospective customers while answering a variety of interior design questions
- Maintain strong product knowledge for the most commonly selected options available to Jayman customers
- Aid customers with product re-selections as required
- Provide support to our trade partners where clarification for jobs are required (sketches, product info.)
- Work with customers with a wide variety of personalities and backgrounds
- Maintain clear lines of communication with customers and sales team
- Enter all selections into customer database, and ensure all choices are accurately recorded
- Work with estimating team to provide pricing for customer requested upgrades
- What you will bring to the table:
- Design or decorating designation, diploma or related experience
- Intermediate knowledge of blueprint reading
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Positive attitude, professional appearance, and superior customer relations skills
- Additional languages spoken will be considered an asset
As a Platinum-Level Best Managed Company, we will provide you the following:
- Flexible Health and Dental coverage
- Employee discounts
- Customized Training Programs
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement
- Opportunity to be a part of a high performing, highly engaged, interior design team
- On site gym
- Extensive community and volunteer involvement
Are you ready to be part of the excitement? Join the award winning Jayman BUILT team and contribute to our exceptional track record, with over 26 thousand homes built in the last 39 years. Please submit your applicaiton at https://www.fitzii.com/apply/40050 no later than May 19, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquiries please.
You are applying for:
Design Centre Consultant