Rexel is a worldwide expert in the professional multichannel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world, Rexel offers its customers innovative, high-performance, sustainable electrical supplies and solutions. The expertise of its people, the coverage of its distribution network and the breadth of its offer have established the Group as the preferred partner for every part of the electricity industry, from industrial applications to the residential market and the commercial sector.
Rexel operates through a network of some 2,000 branches in 26 countries, with more than 27,000 employees.
The Traffic Clerk is responsible for sorting, filling and coding of carrier invoices. The incumbent will be responsible for tracing of shipments, resolving discrepancies and rush shipments. He/she is responsible for logging and filing inbound bills of lading.
- Sort and date-stamp carrier invoices
- Verify issued rates against master book and general ledger coding to ensure correct billing on invoices
- Audit invoices and distribute for processing; Convert currencies to CAD for invoice payments
- Resolve discrepancies on tickets with branches and customers
- Ensure rush shipments and delivery issues are properly administered to ensure customer satisfaction
- Indicate and log weight & amount charged on bill of lading
- Ensure proper application of company policies/procedures
- Be prepared to assist the department with other duties that may arise due to company developments
- High School diploma with a minimum of one (1) year of traffic experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with internal & external stakeholders
- Effective time management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment is organized and detail-oriented.
- MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook proficient
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.rexel.ca for other career opportunities.
You are applying for:
RCE - Mississauga, ON