Westburne, a division of Rexel (RXL: Euronext Paris), is a Canadian market leader in energy, lighting, wire and cable, automation and connected network solutions.
Westburne offers competitive compensation packages, and more importantly, opportunities for professional development, growth and satisfaction through active employee development engagement and communications. Further, Westburne offers longer-term opportunities for career advancement tailored to your personal and professional goals. If you want to work in a dynamic team environment, and you excel when being trusted with responsibility then Westburne is the place for you.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our team at the Lloydminster location. If you want to work in a dynamic team environment and you excel when being trusted with responsibility then Westburne is the place for you.
As a Branch Manager, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the operations of the branch including sales, warehousing, expenses, budgeting and inventory;
- Develop new accounts & maintain relationships with branch customers and key vendors
- Provide direction and coaching for all branch staff and ensure all employees are trained
- P&L responsibility of the branch, managing budgets, expenses, and inventory
- Ensure compliance from all employees with all health and safety policies, procedures and regulations
- Consistently ensure a high level of customer service, responding to customers' needs in an efficient, accurate and professional manner;
- Implement company procedures;
- Maintain showroom/display area and coordinate customer/supplier functions in conjunction with the sales team (i.e. counter days, product sessions, and barbecues).
- Supervise warehouse personnel;
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure you are engaged in the entire sales process
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 - 3 years of industrial experience, a college degree in business or equivalent education and experience preferred;
- 2 - 3 years related supervisory and sales experience, with a proven record of achieving revenue targets
- Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Computer literacy - AS/400 and MS Office;
- Good product knowledge preferred;
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good mathematical skills
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
Westburne, a division of Rexel, is the Canadian market leader in the B2B supply of electrical, alternative energy, lighting, wire and cable, automation and connected enterprise solutions. With over 100 locations, we are proud to offer rewarding careers to over 1000 Canadians across the country.
What We Can Offer You
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and ever-changing work environment. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and pension packages, and the opportunity for continued growth across the organization.
Westburne provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Learn more about life at Westburne by visiting lifehere.westburne.ca or our page on LinkedIn.
You are applying for: