National Director Vendor Relations
Westburne, a division of Rexel (RXL: Euronext Paris), is a Canadian market leader in energy, lighting, wire and cable, automation and connected network solutions.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated National Director, Vendor Relations to become an integral part of our team at our Mississauga Branch. If you want to work in a dynamic team environment and you excel when being trusted with responsibility then Westburne is the place for you.
The Vendor Relations Director is a key player on our leadership team responsible for driving revenue growth in collaboration with existing and new vendor partners. You are a creative team player who thrives on making an impact.
- Develop strategies and track success against our national supplier plan that specifically identifies how Westburne will grow by category, by market and by partner
- Engage our four divisions in the development of this plan and ensure all markets are on track to achieve results
- Always up-to-date on the direction of the electrical market in Canada including the position of our competitors and manufacturers
- Identify growth opportunities for Westburne within existing categories and markets as well as assessing new prospective solutions
- Develop a national supply chain that ensures our 104 locations are timely and properly stocked to support our growth plan
- Work with marketing to ensure campaigns align with the overall vendor and partner sales strategy
- Promote Westburne to our key partners to ensure support and mindshare
- Develop tools and frameworks around accountability for both Westburne and our partners
- Lead focused vendor meetings and ensure key actions are on track for completion
- Serve as a positive brand ambassador for Westburne within the Canadian electrical industry, as well as other related product and technology forums
Skills & Qualifications
- A dynamic leader with a proven track in partnership management
- An excellent communicator, presenter and strong BI/analytical/reporting skills
- Ability to create deep and lasting commercial relationships
- Strong track record of producing measurable results; delivering and growing partner revenue year over year
- Ability to build strategic plans and measure the completion and success
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Quick and resourceful, team-player, flexible, accurate and very detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and organize a range of competing projects and tasks in a dynamic environment
- Able to compare various forms of data with a qualitative market perspective and strong business instincts to frame new opportunities
- Highly proficiency in computer skills including MS Office
Westburne, a division of Rexel, is the market trailblazer in the B2B supply of electrical, alternative energy, lighting, wire and cable, automation and connected enterprise solutions. With over 100 locations, we are proud to offer rewarding careers to over 1000 Canadians across the country.
What We Can Offer You
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and ever-changing work environment. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and pension packages, and the opportunity for continued growth across the organization.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Learn more about life at Westburne by visiting lifehere.westburne.ca or our page on LinkedIn.
You are applying for:
National Director Vendor Relations