Trade Marketing Coordinator
At TallGrass, our philosophy is to bring the highest quality natural health and wellbeing products to progressive retailers and consumers in a manner that upholds values of environmental and social responsibility. Building on strong partnerships with retailers and suppliers, we are committed to providing excellent customer service, expert logistics, and extensive education at both the retailer and consumer level. As a certified B Corp, TallGrass must continually meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Our commitment to brand building is about more than just products- we want to improve the health and wellbeing of our customers, our partners, our staff, and the planet as a whole.
- We work hard, play hard, laugh hard
- We see, understand and care about the whole process
- We nurture our relationships and ourselves
- We honour the trust people place in us
- We respect and appreciate everyone's contribution
Why We Need You:
We are looking for a values aligned Trade Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate is a highly organized individual with a strong analytical mindset. They know how to organize data to solve problems, and how to present findings to the larger team. They know their way around Excel, comfortable with pivot tables and other advanced tools. They are experienced in trade marketing, capable of delivering retailers with effective marketing tools that drive both wholesale and retail sales of TallGrass brands. The Trade Marketing Coordinator reports to the Brand Manager.
Success Factors and Outcomes:
- Monitor TallGrass trade marketing activity (co-op ads, instore demo program, retail training program). Maintain monthly reports detailing KPIs on these activities and look for opportunities to improve ROI.
- Monitor, track, update, and report monthly on all trade marketing budgets for all TallGrass brands
- Maintenance of day to day updates and changes to individual retail trade plans as provided by sales team.
- Work with brand teams to develop national campaign and new product sell sheets Coordinate trade marketing projects with design team & print production.
- Process invoices related to trade marketing activity and allocate to the appropriate budget
- Coordinate custom trade marketing projects with sales & design teams and print production. Maintain standard offering of custom marketing pieces available from each brand and liaise with sales team to turn each request into an actionable design brief.
- Provide project coordination for all trade marketing related design projects to ensure brand integrity is maintained and deadlines are met.
- POS and Retail Merchandising projects. Work with brand teams to establish required collateral, brief outside vendors on scope for each project including budget and production timelines.
- Thrive as the main TallGrass head office trade marketing point of contact for sales team communication (inbound & outbound).
- Analytical mindset – You organize data to make sense of the world
- Excel guru – Others think of you as a go-to Excel expert
- Skilled – Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Outlook, bonus points for SAP Business One
- Experienced - You have a thorough understanding of trade marketing
- Project management - Must be an effective project manager, able to see a project through from beginning to end
- Dependability – You are able to manage deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Organized almost to a fault – Uber organized, detail oriented and as a result can effectively manage your time and prioritize your tasks
- Clear and effective communicator – You clearly and effectively communicate, both written and verbally, internally and externally
You are applying for:
Trade Marketing Coordinator