Supply Chain Director
About Alter Eco:
We are passionate about bringing delicious foods from around the world to conscious consumers here in North America and Australia. We do this in the most sustainable way, directly working with farmers in different regions of the globe and considering our impact on every step of the supply chain. In the past years, Alter Eco has experienced tremendous growth, and we are proud to be one of the newly established public benefit corporations in the USA. Learn more about us at www.alterecofoods.com.
Reporting to the Operations VP, the Supply Chain Director will lead the strategy and execution of Alter Eco end to end supply chain. You will set the strategy and lead the team (4 people) to deliver across procurement, demand and supply planning, outsourced manufacturing, distribution and customer service.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in Supply Chain including senior level positions (Director/Head of/Senior Manager)
- Knowledge of procurement, planning, logistics, outsourced manufacturing and customer service
- Exposure to Food (ideally), or FMCG
- Strong analytical aptitude with the ability to analyze/interpret data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work with people at all organizational levels.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands of a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and priorities.
- Process-oriented & ERP knowledge to work on improvements.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to get the job done & the willingness to learn
- Strong coaching and leadership ability
1. S&OP – Demand & Supply planning
- Lead S&OP & ensure an effective cooperation between Sales, Marketing & Operations to achieve strategic growth plans.
- Fix forecast & inventory targets to meet business needs while optimizing slow moving and obsolete inventory.
- Define the right supply strategy with our key vendors (MOQ, Lead Time, COGS…)
- Oversee the execution of our supply plan & measure performance against targets
2. Sourcing, Manufacturing & Logistic
- Define and execute procurement strategies for raw & packaging materials. Qualify & onboard new vendors.
- Manage our manufacturing & logistic partners in both U.S. & Europe to deliver Quality, COGS & Service target
- Coordinate new products’ industrialization & lead productivity & sustainability projects
3.Customer service management
- Optimize our order to cash process with all key customers across our 3 geographies (U.S, Canada, Australia)
- Support organic growth through better service to existing customers & facilitate distribution expansion
You are applying for:
Supply Chain Director
Alter Eco Foods
San Francisco, CA