Who We Are
We are passionate about bringing delicious foods from around the world to conscious consumers here in North America and Australia. We do this in the most sustainable way, directly working with farmers in different regions of the globe, and taking into account our impact on every step of the supply chain. Our certified “green” office is located in the Dogpatch in San Francisco, one of the burgeoning foodie neighborhoods in the foodie capital! In the past years, Alter Eco has experienced tremendous growth, and we are proud to be one of the newly established public benefit corporations in the USA. Learn more about us at www.alterecofoods.com.
The Sales Data Analyst’s primary responsibility is to support strategic decision making for the company by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing appropriate internal and external data sets. S/he will report to the demand planning & innovation manager and provide analysis to the functional areas of the company including Sales, Marketing and Operations in support of the overall business objectives.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- BS / BA required, degree in statistics, finance, math, economics or another analytical field.
- 1-3 years of experience in data analysis in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Excel skills and ERP experience.
- Experience working with SPINS and IRI data a plus.
- Experience in a consumer products company strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical aptitude with the ability to analyze/interpret data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work with people at all organizational levels.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands of a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to find errors in large data sets and identify significant data amid large volumes of routine information.
- Process-oriented to work on improvements.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to get the job done & the willingness to learn.
- A personal connection to the mission of the company.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to your application.
You are applying for:
Alter Eco Foods
San Francisco , CA