We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic counter sales person with a proactive attitude to customer service and agriculture parts sales for our Oxbow location. To fit, you are a strong team player, creative, organized, efficient with a high degree of accuracy.
Your ideal qualifications include:
- Parts and machinery knowledge, John Deere preferred
- Data entry/keyboarding skills with a mind for numbers
- Experience with John Deere computer applications preferred
- 1 - 2 years experience at an agriculture dealership
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Open to working evenings and weekends if necessary
- Forklift license an asset
To be considered, submit your resume and cover letter explaining your agriculture experience and parts knowledge and how you fit this position.
Oxbow is located in the southeast corner of Saskatchewan. It is a thriving and progressive community boasting a new school, medical care and safe living. There is a strong community spirit and many recreational activities. The Moose Creek and Souris Valley are breathtaking year round and home to an abundance of wildlife.
You are applying for:
Nelson Motors & Equipment Partnership