- Richmond, BC and surrounding area
- Full-time, permanent, year-round
- $22 - $28 per hour
- Generous flex time in off season
You’re a hands-on pro, who loves working outdoors with a dedicated team to get a job done.
You want an opportunity where you can use your leadership skills to build a career.
Festilight is British Columbia’s premier holiday and event lighting company, offering in-depth knowledge of light design, and professional installation for residential and commercial clients.
As our new Installation Technician;, your main responsibility will be to supervise a small crew of up to 8 installers and to participate in the preparation, installation, and removal of lighting designs for residential and commercial projects.
Your tasks will include:;
- Overseeing large projects, while ensuring the safety of the crew and client’s property
- Communicating with the management, sales team, and clients
- Creatively solving on-the-spot design and technical issues as they arise
- Managing equipment, inventory, design, quoting, and updating company policies and procedures during the off season
Working with Festilight;
From day one, you’ll notice that our work environment is friendly and laid-back. You’ll immediately feel like part of the team and you’ll have the opportunity to lead and support your fellow hardworking crew members.
Here are some other things you’ll appreciate:
- Safety is a priority, with training provided
- Great medical benefits and RRSP matching
- A company vehicle provided from the shop
- A fun, collaborative group of installers and staff
- An entrepreneurial work environment with lots of room to grow
- Stable, year-round employment
- Experience leading or supervising small teams
- Experience working in landscaping, construction, installation, or a related field
- Valid BC driver’s license, and a clean driving record
- Comfortable working outside, at heights, in all weather conditions
- Any experience in managing a company’s operations would be an asset
How to Apply;
Our online application gives you the chance to apply as more than just a resume. We’ll assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, which should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll be able to view your results.
We strive to build diverse teams that reflect the community, and encourage applications from underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us using the “Help” button.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment, and look forward to hearing from you.
You are applying for: