B2B Sales Executive
BIG GAME HUNTER REQUIRED – B2B Sales Executive
At The Raw Office we not only save our clients money via our next generation procurement platform but our emphasis is on environmentally-friendly products reducing our clients eco footprint.
We are an eco forward, B Certified, fast growing business supply start-up, located at The DMZ at Yonge and Dundas in an open plan office environment. This position requires someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and a proven track record of success, who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities.
The Business Sales Associate is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships throughout Canada. As the Business Development Associate, you will take the lead in the development of new business opportunities that supports the company’s overall growth strategy. In this key position, you will be expected to achieve established sales goals and implement business development initiatives that maximize and grow the company and generate bottom line revenue.
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Work effectively with company decision makers at all levels to develop long term strategic relationships.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Create and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of The Raw Office product solutions.
- Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline toward targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate sales in Canada.
$40k + incentives on goals achieved, unlimited potential (may be eligible for bonuses and stock options)
To Be Successful
- Has written business goals, has written strategic plan
- Is high energy and high enthusiasm
- Clear passionate verbal communicator
- Believes in self, company and marketplace and is passionate about learning and growing.
- Demonstrates and promotes positive prospect, client, and work relationships.
- Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Demonstrates unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others.
- Consistently models desired behaviours and values established by the company;
- Doesn’t take things personally, knows what to say or do at the appropriate time
- Is cool under pressure and is prepared for whatever the prospect or client does or says.
- Displays effective listening, demonstrates product value
- Is tenacious, maintains continuous contact with prospects and clients to establish need(s).
- Demonstrates effectiveness in linking product features/benefits to prospect or client needs.
- Makes fact based decisions and follows through to completion, analyses and uses data to achieve sales goals, drives execution, initiates action and follow-ups to successful completion.
- Contributes to team and company success
- Continuously manages administrative functions to ensure quality and timeliness, manages accurate and timely sales.
B.A., Business, Finance or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Business to Business office supply sales experience
- Revenue integrity solutions preferred
- Demonstrated understanding and application of sales techniques and track record creating, negotiating and closing deals
- Proven ability to develop long term strategic relationships
- Demonstrated effectiveness in prospecting and developing new business
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines; detail oriented
- Proficiency in English
You are applying for:
B2B Sales Executive
The Raw Office