We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic counter sales person with a proactive attitude to customer service and agriculture parts sales for our Avonlea location. To fit, you are a strong team player, creative, organized, efficient with a high degree of accuracy.
Your ideal qualifications include:
- Parts and machinery knowledge, John Deere preferred
- Data entry/keyboarding skills with a mind for numbers
- Experience with John Deere computer applications preferred
- 1 - 2 years experience at an agriculture dealership
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Open to working evenings and weekends if necessary
- Forklift license an asset
To be considered, submit your resume and cover letter explaining your agriculture experience and parts knowledge and how you fit this position.
Avonlea is a beautiful Saskatchewan community located within 45 minutes from the capital city of Regina. Nestled between the Avonlea Creek Valley and the Dirt Hills, in the heart of a rich agricultural trading area, Avonlea is a delightful and charming rural community complete with community services, exciting recreation facilities and a vibrant business sector.
You are applying for:
Nelson Motors & Equipment Partnership