Corporate Service Manager
As part of the corporate management team, you provide high-level direction and strategic leadership for the Service operations of the organization to maximize return on investment through service sales growth and the effective management of labour sales, staffing and budgets. As a leader you effectively engage, motivate and inspire department personnel. This position can be located in our Estevan office but preference is in Avonlea.
To be effective in this role, you will have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with others through diplomacy, empathy, and tact while meeting corporate goals
- Planning, organizing and coordinating of schedules, sales and targets
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead staff at various locations while holding them accountable for results
- Public speaking and engaging presentation skills
- Strategic, proactive approach to customer service and service offerings
- Financial understanding analyzing and interpreting reports and results
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing Service Department operations with proven profitable results
- Understanding of financial principles relative to ag dealership operations and able to analyze and interpret financial data
- Basic understanding of marketing with a high level customer focus
- Knowledgeable with John Deere products, training opportunities and competitor service offerings preferred
- Technologically savvy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Agriculture an asset
Duties include but not limited to:
- Develops, maintains and manages the execution of the Service Department Strategic Business Plan in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives including budgets, goals and marketing initiatives
- Creates, communicates and monitors department processes to ensure internal and external efficiences.
- Responsible for development and performance of department results relative to financial ratios, adjusting as needed.
- Collaborates with other department leaders to coordinate and communicate marketing campaigns and aftermarket plans
- Facilitates the organization’s Customer Satisfaction Program to enhance and maintain customer relationships and training relative to service support.
- Assists recruiting, staffing and employee development activities and serves as John Deere Training Coordinator
- Involved with community outreach supporting corporate brand image through career fairs and networking events
- Manages and maintains Standard Job Prices, Job codes and may negotiate Special Allowances to promote profitability while maintaining customer satisfaction.
Please submit your resume and interest as soon as possible as the position will remain open until the best addition to our team is found.
You are applying for:
Corporate Service Manager
Nelson Motors & Equipment Partnership