Who We Are:
We are passionate about bringing delicious foods from around the world to conscious consumers here in North America and Australia. We do this in the most sustainable way, directly working with farmers in different regions of the globe, and taking into account our impact on every step of the supply chain. Our certified “green” office is located in the Dogpatch in San Francisco, one of the burgeoning foodie neighborhoods in the foodie capital! In the past years, Alter Eco has experienced tremendous growth, and we are proud to be one of the newly established public benefit corporations in the USA.
Who You Are:
To join our team, you love food, specifically, artisanal, world-traveling, organic, fair trade and carbon neutral whole foods that create authentic, high-quality eating experiences. You are passionate about sustainability, fair trade and triple bottom line business. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and you are detail-oriented, dynamic, and can multi-task efficiently.
Alter Eco is looking for a brand ambassador to drive brand awareness and sample our chocolate throughout San Francisco using our Tuktuk (small vehicle pictured below) at events and via guerilla sampling.
- Sampling across San Francisco in our fun branded vehicle, a tuk tuk! You will target neighborhoods near Whole Foods market & yoga studios, farmers markets, and areas with high foot traffic – estimate 8-10h per week
- Seasonal event support: Engage with customers and help tell the story of Alter Eco and our products. Provide support sampling and selling products – additional ~8h/event on an as needed basis (our busy season for events is around the holidays)
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- You’re dynamic, outgoing, and aren’t afraid to interact with people you don’t know.
- You have great customer service experience and skills.
- You’re adventurous and would love to cruise around San Francisco in our tuk tuk (very safely and responsibly, of course). Training on how to drive the Tuk Tuk will be provided.
- You have a flexible schedule and can commit to 8 hrs a week.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
- You are responsible, organized and reliable.
- You love food, specifically, artisanal, world-traveling, organic, fair trade and carbon neutral whole foods that create authentic, high-quality eating experiences
- You are passionate about sustainability, fair trade and triple bottom line business
You are applying for:
Alter Eco Foods
San Francisco, CA