Food & Beverage Supervisor
We are seeking a confident, enthusiastic, and driven individual to join our Food & Beverage Team at Dundas Valley Golf & Curling Club! You will help us deliver extraordinary experiences to our member’s and guest’s by overseeing the food & beverage operations within our restaurant, lounges, and event space. As a member of our team of champions, you will gain meaningful work experience in a welcoming and exciting environment where we lead by example and work together to achieve results.
YOU WOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Oversee the food & beverage operations for the front of house team
- Work alongside our Event Coordinator to determine special event requirements
- Be a part of executing special events and creating lasting memories
- Identify staffing needs and create weekly schedules for the service team
- Participate in regular meetings to discuss current operations and upcoming events
- Supervise and train all service team members by demonstrating superior customer service skills and living the mission, vision, and values
- Create a memorable guest experience including menu execution and food quality, overall experience, and ensuring feedback is received
- Rectify any member or guest issues as needed
- Post-secondary education in a related field is considered an asset
- Excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills
- 1-2 years supervisory experience in the hospitality / tourism industry is required
- Previous restaurant or banquet service experience required, experience within a private golf club is considered an asset
- Adaptable and a team player
- Ability to build rapport quickly with guests
- Able to work on a variable schedule including mornings, nights, and weekends
Carmen’s group is an entertainment and hospitality company committed to creating extraordinary memories for our guests and clients. Driven by our passion, creativity, innovative thinking, and world class service, we have remained industry champions for over 35 years. We are committed to enriching the lives of our guests through providing one of a kind experiences at each of our venues including Carmen’s Banquet Centre, The Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s, The Lakeview by Carmen’s the Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen’s and Dundas Valley Golf and Curling Club. We are devoted to bringing excitement to Hamilton and Southern Ontario, and to enhancing the image of Hamilton with every strategic initiative we pursue.
Carmen's Group makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Carmen's Group will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
You are applying for:
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Dundas Valley Golf & Curling Club