As soon as you step into Red Tree Wellness, you feel the energy shift and the healing begin.
We pay careful attention to creating a comfortable, calm, and supportive environment – from the ambiance, artwork and relaxing music, to the energy and manner of our registered Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners. Our practitioners are warm, professional, compassionate, and caring.
In this environment, patients find health and education, and the team finds meaning and purpose in their work. If you’re looking to use your exceptional organizational and administrative skills to help others find health and happiness, this could be the role you’ve been dreaming of.
Your goal in this position is to keep the clinic, its practitioners and appointments, running smoothly.
You’ll take care of a wide variety of administrative tasks, including secretarial and receptionist duties, light bookkeeping, clinic correspondence, and organization. You’re highly efficient in everything you do, possess a terrific memory, and easily pick up new skills and procedures.
Specifically, we’ll be asking you whether you’ve had these experiences:
- Excellent computer skills - you’ll need a strong background in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Experience doing a people-centric job like customer service. This role supports the whole business, so we want you to have a friendly, outgoing personality, and be excited about talking to and supporting co-workers and customers.
- Experience in an administrative/bookkeeping role. This position is all about the details - you take great pride in your work, take initiative, and understand that even the smallest tasks contribute to the success of the entire company.
We would also love for you to help us organize and implement our upcoming marketing project, so if you have any type of marketing experience, that would be a great asset.
If you are passionate about health and wellness, in combining eastern and western approaches to the body, and if you want to learn how to become naturally healthy, this would be an ideal place to work.
This is a part time (12-15 hrs/wk) ten-month contract, with potential for permanent, part or full-time hours after that. Hourly wage is between $15 and $20/hour commensurate with experience.
Our clinic is centrally located in midtown Vancouver, in the heart of the Broadway medical corridor, and is easily accessible by public transit.
If you’re ready to bring your bright and friendly personality to a role with lots of room for learning and growth, we’d love to hear from you.
- Experience in office or clinic administration
- Experience in a customer service role, or in a role where you helped customers over the phone
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Basic bookkeeping skills and experience an asset
- Any experience with marketing or event planning an asset
- Post-secondary education is an asset
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
You are applying for:
Red Tree Wellness Inc